Solace is a leading London based Design and Technology Agency that partners with ambitious companies to help them gain competitive advantage and disrupt their target markets. We know the key to success for our clients is building user-centric products that solve real-world problems. As the primary voice of the agency, ideal marketing managers will have experience running paid/organic campaigns that build awareness and drive conversions. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and comfortable coordinating the output of all our marketing activity.
An exciting opportunity to join at the early stages of business to work closely with the CEO and be responsible for driving high quality leads through our digital marketing channels. Working cross-functionally with the sales, product management and design teams, you will ideate and implement data-driven growth initiatives while periodically reporting to the CEO. You will monitor and manage our social media and web analytics and develop insightful reports for the leadership team.
Objectives for this role:
- Develop and oversee the implementation of growth marketing campaigns, with a focus on content marketing, SEO, and PPC advertising.
- Own the inbound marketing function to build high-value, predictable opportunities for the sales team to close.
- Oversee content creation including: case studies, testimonials, eBooks and video courses to be used to promote Solace to our target market.
- Manage social channels to publish client-work frequently and keep an engaged community. Set content calendars, manage production and ensure consistent uploads.
- Run in-person events to bring together startup founders and generate leads for the sales team. Lise with relevant parties, build traction and ensure the events are a success.
- Take part in marketing brainstorming efforts monthly to devise new innovative campaigns that are aligned with market trends and consistent with the Solace brand.
- Briefing the creative team on campaign assets. Ensuring quality control of the work produced and making sure it meets the acceptance criteria.
- Be able to collect large amounts of data, draw conclusions and define actions based on learnings. Scientific-based learning will ensure we are spending time and resources where the most returns are created.
- Deploy marketing budgets effectively and monitor ROI of spend to ensure we are investing in channels with the highest potential. Report spend to management.
- In time, build a team to support the needs of the business as Solace grows.
- Monitoring ongoing campaigns – check metrics and performance of ongoing campaigns across paid and organic. Spot opportunities to iterate and increase effectiveness.
- Devising new campaigns – work with the CEO, to create campaigns across multiple channels with the objectives of driving leads for the organisation.
- Liaising with the sales and product management teams – constantly gather insights on messaging that lands well with prospects from the sales team. Understand client motives, ambitions and trajectory by speaking to product managers.
- Managing creatives – ensure that the creatives for campaigns are delivered to a high-standard and meet the requirements.
- Creating content – strategising, planning and executing upon new content ideas. Writing the copy and ensuring messaging is in alignment with the Solace brand.
- Reporting, both in writing and in meetings, you will report on the status of all campaigns and budgets to management.
- Experienced in digital marketing, including performance analytics, covering demand generation, channel optimisation, web management and CRM
- Strong PPC click experience using Google Ads and Facebook. Ability to optimise ROAS, CPC by iterating on the ads and approach.
- Strong account-based marketing experience, targeting large/enterprise customers
- Comprehensive knowledge of SEO tactics, and commitment to keep this up to date
- Absolute proficiency with industry-standard SEO tools – crawlers, link checkers, etc.
- Considerable expertise in developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Understanding of content marketing and how to implement customer journeys through effective navigation, page design and use of CTAs
- Product design and development. Web applications and mobile apps for IOS/Android.
- Product/Brand Strategy. Strategy workshops for digital product design and branding.
- Marketing website design. Storytelling-driven websites with motion design.
- Finance: banking (NS&I), investing (Fint), fundraising (Tapline), wealth management (Strabo), education (ProGrad)
- B2B SaaS: AgriTech (Farm21), Construction (Material Supply), Loyalty (RWRD), Sales (SolarBlaze), Ops Management (People Bunch)
- MedTech: Integrative care (Goodpath)
- Marketplace: B2C (PayPhone), B2C (Awake)
- We are situated in the heart of London and currently work as a remote-distributed team. As a team, we are friendly, open and flexible.
- Fun work environment (WeWork All Access)
- Barista-made coffee and beer taps.
- Pool, table tennis, table football and arcade machines.
- Help you grow personally & professionally.
- Provide competitive salary.
- Work with other startup founders.