Solace is a leading London based Design and Technology Agency that partners with ambitious companies to help them gain competitive advantage and disrupt their target markets. We know the key to success for our clients is building user-centric products that solve real-world problems.
Formula2GX and Solace have partnered to build a core design and delivery team in Mumbai (Malad), and this role is the first of many to be established in this region.
What we’re looking for
- You are not afraid of failure; you keep going and learn, determined to find the answer. You thrive in a continuous learning environment.
- You have an understanding and experience of software development, architecture and design principles
- Hands-on frontend development and delivery experience over a mix of languages and technologies
- Passion for solving customer problems through impactful software
- Experience working in Lean and Continuous Deployment approaches
- Be happy with ambiguity, and experienced in using techniques to reduce risk through validated learning.
- Be comfortable coaching more junior members on code quality, refactoring, testing, keeping it simple – being a better developer.
- Experience of using architecture principles, software design principles/patterns and OOP.
- Desirable – A computer science (or similar) degree background.
Our Tech Stack
- React Native
- AI expertise (desirable – Phython, PHP, C++, Java)
- Open source/platform experience (Tensorflow, PyTorch, openai, Deepmind, Watson)
- Product design and development. Web applications and mobile apps for IOS/Android.
- Product/Brand Strategy. Strategy workshops for digital product design and branding.
- Marketing website design. Storytelling-driven websites with motion design.
- Finance: banking (NS&I), investing (Fint), fundraising (Tapline), wealth management (Strabo), education (ProGrad)
- B2B SaaS: AgriTech (Farm21), Construction (Material Supply), Loyalty (RWRD), Sales (SolarBlaze), Ops Management (People Bunch)
- MedTech: Integrative care (Goodpath)
- Marketplace: B2C (PayPhone), B2C (Awake)